Cathy Stokes is a tell-it-like-it-is, single, Christian woman, and a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Her refreshing takes on life is why the Sistas have loving dubbed her MoDea, the Mormon Madea. Today she joins Sistas in Zion Radio for a special Ask Modea episode where she’ll answer your questions on faith, family, fun and life in general. Call in chat with MoDea at (646) 478-3671!
- America’s Got Talent and So Does Alex Boye
- Mother’s Day, it’s Complicated!
- Diary of a Mad Black Mother’s Day
- There Was No Curse!
- Christian and Mormon!
- Political Potluck: This week’s CHURCH & STATE in the news
- Goals with God
- 2015 Christian New Year’s Resolution Planner
- Nubian Nephite: Tekulvē Vann
- When Faith and Facebook Collide